Since its founding on June 21, 1989. GP GEMAX is one of the first private construction companies in Serbia, during its thirty years of existence it has grown into a recognizable brand in the entire region and built a reputation in construction contractors, thanks to the following postulates:
- focus on successful construction innovations and proven new construction technology,
- professional attitude towards every job regardless of its size,
- provides every investor with a service according to the highest international standards,
- respects the agreed deadlines in each job,
With his professional attitude towards work, Gemax initially built his trust with important investors in Belgrade, and later outside the borders of Serbia. GP GEMAX has grown over the years and invested in state-of-the-art construction machines and tools, as well as the training of its employees, who have achieved exceptional results in practice.
GP GEMAX was certified in 2004 by DAS, the English certification body, to perform the following business activities:
- design and construction of buildings in civil engineering and building construction,
- production of concrete and metal structures, prefabricated and prestressed concrete elements, concrete, aggregates, asphalt,
The company has modernly equipped and professionally run laboratories for testing the quality of aggregates, concrete and asphalt, as well as a laboratory for geomechanical testing.
Among the most important references until 2018 are:
- Porsche Group facilities in Serbia,
- Doncafe factory,
- Pink TV building,
- UniCredit Bank headquarters,
- infrastructure at the facilities of “TC Ušće” and the Olympic Village for the 2009 Universiade,
- all facilities of METRO Cash & Carry Serbia
- works on Corridor 10
03/27/2018 The ownership structure changes and GP GEMAX starts operating as part of the RAS Engineering Group, as an independent company in charge of the production of top quality construction materials (fraction of natural gravel for the production of concrete and all types of asphalt).
The trend of investing in the reconstruction of existing and procurement of new fixed assets (Transshipment plant TPO Stapar, Separation SBM 150 t / h, Asphalt base Intrame UM-200, Crushing plant Metso HP100), which enabled successful participation in capital projects:
- Belgrade on water
- Business building NCR-New Belgrade
- Construction of 17.6 km of highway E-763 (section Surčin-Obrenovac)
As well as the signing of a strategic partnership agreement with the company CRH, which since July 2019 produces and delivers concrete from the Gemax-Zemun location in a capacity of approximately 160 m3 / h.